Update. News 17th February 2020. The Irish Rock and Roll Museum is interested in displaying a sample of my Elvis memorabilia. The Irish Sun newspaper story about property developer, Harry Crosby, buying my Elvis memorabilia collection is travelling the world now via twitter and the internet forums.
The Irish Times publishes video of my Elvis Story Museum, Swords county Dublin, Ireland.
RTE1 TV TODAY Show features my Elvis P resley memorabilia! Yippeeee!
Look out for the Elvis Presley Story Museum, Swords, county Dublin, Ireland, on www.google.com
Maurice_Colgan@yahoo.com for an appointment. Lorraine Clifford-Lee, an Irish government Senator is due to visit.
Search Elvis at 13 Tupelo Mississippi. President Donald Trump was in the city recently. Bill Clinton should go there to see Elvis Presley's birthplace.
Join me on facebook. On Twitter too..
NEWS UPDATE. 9th February 2019.
On the left my painting of Elvis Presley as he looked 1957.
Some years ago, "Record Collector" magazine featured the 1953 "My Happiness" by Elvis Presley story in it's issue out 5th August 2010.
Captain Edwin Leek Junior of OZA, TWA & American Airlines. Retired died 4th June 2010 owned the acetate disc. The recording was auctioned for $300,000 A neice of Ed Leek the benificiary.
More pictures on photospage.
Ed Leek's friends in Ireland and the USA contacted me to seek help in publicising his amazing story concerning the 1953 Acetate recording of "My Happiness" and "That's When Your Heartaches Begin" by a very young Elvis Presley.
Ed was seeking a wealthy Elvis fan who will purchase the disc and perhaps display it for ALL Elvis fans to see.
Sister Dolores Hart kindly replied to a letter from yours truly back in 1998 and since then we have exchanged a few messages, usually concerning Elvis Presley and the Abbey's CDS of Gregorian Chants. Her latest note and Christmas card from Bethlehem CT USA arrived recently encouraging me to keep up our correspondence. Eat your heart out Kiwi of FECC. ;-)
Dolores Hart's young life was one of a mixture of love and heartbreak. Her Father and Mother were both actors and destined to part company. At the time Dolores a small and lonely little girl was packed off from Hollywood to her grandparents in Chicago.
Listening to her relate her childhood story on a 20/20 TV Documentary was a revelation.
• This Is Elvis (1981) .... Home movie footage
• Come Fly with Me (1963) .... Donna Stuart
• Lisa (1962) .... Lisa Held ... aka Inspector, The (1962) (UK)
• Sail a Crooked Ship (1961) .... Elinor Harrison
• Francis of Assisi (1961) .... Clare
• Where the Boys Are (1960) .... Merritt Andrews
• Plunderers, The (1960) .... Ellie Walters
• Lonelyhearts (1958) .... Justy Sargent ... aka Miss Lonelyheart (1958)
• King Creole (1958) .... Nellie
• Wild Is the Wind (1957) .... Angie
• Loving You (1957) .... Susan Jessup
• Forever Amber (1947) (uncredited) .... Girl
Notable TV Guest Appearances
• Virginian, (1962) in episode: "The Mountain of the Sun" (episode # 1.28) 17 April 1963
• Playhouse 90" (1956) in episode: "To the Sound of Trumpets" 1960
• DuPont Show with June Allyson, The" (1959) in episode: "The Crossing" 1959
• Schlitz Playhouse of Stars" (1951) in episode: "Man On a Rack" 1958
• Alfred Hitchcock Presents" (1955) playing "Claudia Powell" in episode: "Silent Witness" (episode # 3.5) 3 November 1957